Voice2Dox is Speech Recognition software and a structured reporting solution that enables providers to more efficiently create and distribute reports with minimal change of behavior and without sacrificing traditional dictation-transcription. Voice2Dox users decide before starting a dictation how they want their report created, whether by capturing dictations for Speech Recognition or transcription, producing reports based on physician templates and normal text, or a combination of the two.
In addition, dictations can be interpreted by our front or back-end speech recognition or forwarded as audio recordings to a transcriptionist for typing.AbbaDox or the patient information system of your choice.
The features of Voice2Dox include:
- Templates and work types are customized to each doctor’s account
- Instantly mark dictations as STAT for high priority flagging
- Inject blocks of commonly used text, called Snippets, anywhere in a structured report or normal
- Templates have clearly highlighted blanks to enable fast and easy edits
- Dictations can be tagged as addendums to previously completed reports
- Use a single electronic signature for a group of related studies
- Instantly deliver preliminary results prior to the release of the final report
- Report Preview feature allows providers to view their full report in a similar fashion to viewing a document in print preview mode
- Integrated touch-screen capabilities
Enables organizations to migrate to more cost-effective methods without major technology investments or learning curve.