Build profitable relationships with smart referral management and metrics.
AbbaDox CRM empowers healthcare providers to take command of their physician referral marketing initiatives. It's a management tool designed to provide radiology centers and other referral-based healthcare specialties with detailed oversight of their referral sources and interactions with referring physicians.
Our reporting tools give you the business knowledge you need to analyze and adjust your physician referral marketing strategies, making sure each marketing dollar is well spent. You’ll be able to better manage the marketing team’s activities and evaluate individual and overall program performance.
AbbaDox CRM presents information in a more useful way, helping you to organize contacts, manage daily sales activities, and identify referral trends…all in real-time.
Summary of Core Components
There are five primary components of the AbbaDox CRM, all of which are integrated together.
- Reporting: AbbaDox CRM generates a number of real-time productivity reports and graphs detailing patient referral patterns from referring physicians. Additionally, the system produces operational reports that provide administrative oversight of marketing efforts to the referring physicians.
- Expense Tracking: To help maintain compliance with government regulations like Stark Law, the system provides a expense tracking module that allows marketers to catalog their expenses and receipts. AbbaDox CRM can also provide a series of reports to document marketing expenses and studies sent by the referring doctors.
- Mapping: Users can map report results, visit schedules or individual referring physician offices. Mapping provides an excellent way to identify referral clusters in relation to your organization’s locations.
- CRM: A customer relationship management (CRM) module is built into the system to help marketers and administrators manage their interactions with current and prospective referring physicians.
- Scheduling: The CRM module includes a follow-up scheduling component that allows marketers to manage their daily visit volumes. Administrators are provided additional access to confirm that regular follow-up efforts are being made.
- Mobile Application: AbbaDox CRM has a smartphone companion - the Mobile CRM - that is compatible with iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry devices.
Referral Productivity Management
Understanding where your business is coming from and being able to quickly identify trends that affect your bottom line is crucial for a successful business.
AbbaDox CRM blends contact management functionality with a physician referral marketing analysis engine to provide a comprehensive management tool for identifying the volume and source of your organization’s studies.
In addition to the productivity reporting, AbbaDox CRM includes a customer relationship management (CRM) system to help marketers and administrators manage their interactions with current and prospective referring physicians.
Facts About Physician Referral Marketing with AbbaDox CRM
- Produces several referral study productivity reports
- Trend Reporting: Three-month comparison of study volumes by referring physician
- Study Volume: Total number of studies by a referring physician in a given time period
- Patient Studies: Number of studies performed for given patient name or MRN
- Turnaround Time: Generate multiple types of turnaround time charts
- Built-in contact management system tracks marketing efforts to each referring provider
- Notes can be entered manually or based on templates
- Call scheduling module allows marketers to manage their daily call volumes
- Call panel reports provide oversight for administrators to ensure regular follow-up efforts are made