AbbaDox Charge Capture
Never miss out on billing with our worklist-driven mobile charge capture solution
IDS enables hospitalists to securely record charge capture details using desktops, tablets and smartphones. The application features an intuitive interface and integrated patient worklists to provide for greater accuracy and no lost billings.
The cloud solution applies a distributed approach to charge capture, enabling hospitalists to quickly record charge information at the point of care and immediately transfer the charge details to the billing department for claims processing.
Hospitalists are presented with a list of scheduled patients for which they can enter charge details and notes. The charge information is immediately available in the AbbaDox coding workflow, allowing administrators to run a variety of operational reports.
With the AbbaDox Charge Capture solution, facilities can:
- Manage charge capture at the point of care in less than thirty seconds
- Share data with HIM systems
- Access the patient work list
- Search for codes using predictive text
- Reduce claim submission time
- Reduce the chance of audits
- Eliminate Lost Charges – For inpatient settings, hospitalists have an up-to-date patient list, by location, directly from the hospital HIM system.
- Eliminate Lost Charges – Electronic charge capture ensures that every charge is properly managed and submitted to the billing department.
- Reduce Charge Lag – With an automated billing process from point of care to coding, the AbbaDox Charge Capture solution will reduce billing timelines to a matter of hours, on average.
- Fast ROI – Hospitals achieve a rapid return on investment through faster billing processes and accurate charge documentation at the point of care.