AbbaDox Rad Mobile
View diagnostic images on the iPad
Learn more about:
AbbaDox Rad is a DICOM image viewing app for the iPad designed to provide radiologists and imaging centers with the ability to share diagnostic images with their referring physicians conveniently, securely and without the need to install and maintain mini-PACS workstations and VPNs on their premises.
- Synchronized scrolling between images using reference lines to automatically show equivalent positioning in relation to each serie
- View images from multiple studies
- Full window/leveling and image contrast controls
- Rule lines to measure precise distances and angles to capture various degrees
- Zooming, panning, magnifying and rotate/flip options
- Image mark-up with annotations or arrowed callouts
- No affect on original DICOM images
AbbaDox Rad operates in conjunction with the IDS Image Viewer:
AbbaDox Rad transfers the capabilities of IDS’ Image Viewer, a Microsoft® Silverlight-powered DICOM image viewing solution, directly to the iPad. This also allows radiologists and imaging centers to pass diagnostic images and medical results directly to referring physicians via the Web.
Pre-caching of images allows AbbaDox Rad to provide instantaneous image viewing capabilities without compromising PACS performance. AbbaDox Rad also works with any PACS system while maintaining PHI security through client-server architecture rather than storing information on the device.