SUPPLE AND FLEXIBLE, VOICE2DOX ADAPTS TO YOUR NEEDS – DAY OR NIGHT
Only a handful of companies in the world offer an integrated speech recognition platform for clinical reporting. Don’t settle for anything but the best. Our integrated reporting platform, Voice2Dox, offers the latest medical voice recognition technology with so much more!
Decide at the point of dictation how you wish to create report. Choose from translating voice-to-text for immediate results, selecting templates from an extensive and searchable roster, dictating for medical transcriptionists, or a combination of these.
We’re all about workflow. That’s why we make the effort to customize the application to suit your preferences. Plus, our value enhancing features such as automated report distribution and critical findings workflow mean you focus on medical reporting, not chart logistics.
The intuitive interface makes it easy to create and review reports. And mobile Voice2Dox frees you from the workstation, letting you review and sign reports from your iPhone or tablet. We understand time is precious. That’s why we continually seek ways to create timesavers and reduce the number of clicks. Eliminating just one click per report can really make a difference over time.
Client requests drive our product development. Our “best match” templates and intelligent sound commands mean less computer and more patient time. You receive product enhancements continually, no waiting for quarterly or annual updates.
Because Voice2Dox is modular, through integration, we can marry it with your existing systems such as HIM, EHR, RIS or PACS. You can gain further efficiencies with our algorithms and natural language processing for automated coding or meaningful use reporting.
Front-End Speech Recognition
Voice2Dox provides configurable master routines controls that help administrators impose reporting standards without jeopardizing individual expression. Physicians are provided with exam-specific real-time checklists and recommendations, with reminders of key elements, measurements, and mandatory phrases that must be present prior to submitting a finalized report.
- Specialty-based sharing of routines – Physicians have greater control over the community and sub-specialty sharing of routines. In addition to private and system-wide public routine assignments, the new Voice2Dox now features two additional methods: sharing all current and future routines between mentors and followers in Twitter-like manner, and explicitly sharing particular templates with specific individuals.
- Locking areas in the routines – Administrators can lock critical sections of the report templates to enforce language standardization.
- Embedded key images – Radiologists can capture and embed snapshots from images taken the directly from any PACS.
- Improved application performance – The re-engineered intelligent cloud-based caching mechanism significantly minimizes load times while allowing users to have thousands of templates in their libraries.
The improved routines control makes it painless for new physicians to learn and adhere to enterprise reporting protocol. Although the default for routines creation is designated as private so that only the routine owner can access it, Voice2Dox introduces multiple ways to share routines with minimal effort. Sharing can occur through:
Public routines that all users can view and if desired, the dictator can edit, personalize and add to a private library.
Mentor-follower routines, which allows the mentor or super-user to create and modify routines and notifies with Twitter-like alerts to followers the existence of new or updated routines.
Explicit share routines that a routine owner can share with select individuals or groups with or without editing privileges.
These management tools are particularly useful to physicians practicing in highly specialized fields. A public routine library could overwhelm a user, but by subscribing to an expert in a subspecialty, the routines are relevant and manageable. Conversely, Voice2Dox makes it extremely easy for the expert or mentor to share templates and routines. All users can hide or unhide shared routines for a personalized user experience. The advanced routines framework now enables on-demand caching or caching upon login which makes for faster routine loading.
Dictators benefit by:
- Utilizing an optional report checklist, which appears as a floating window on-screen, with reminders of key elements that must be present in the report.
- Adopting automated, intelligent recommendations for the best routine to use based solely on an exam code or radiology study description.
- Navigating throughout the report while dictating with the ability to jump to different sections of a report simply by saying the heading name, such as “Impression.”
- Capturing and embedding into the report narrative a key image, such as diagnostic image directly from the PACS.
- Editing reports easily by moving sentences and paragraphs up or down in a report, eliminating the need to cut and paste.
- Another distinguishing characteristic of Voice2Dox is the real-time performance tracker. Physicians can monitor the number of reports they complete and measure it against the goal set for that shift with this dashboard instrument.
Don’t settle for less. See how quickly your productivity will rise with the power of Voice2Dox.
Voice2Dox offers more with Mobile Voice2Dox
Mobile Voice2Dox contains an integrated dictation workflow that enables physicians to dictate cases based on a worklist of scheduled patients. The app synchronizes with AbbaDox, our cloud computing healthcare workflow portal that facilitates the creation, distribution, collaboration, secure exchange and storage of patient encounter documentation.
Mobile Voice2Dox allows physicians to:
- Provide dictations of patient visits for transcription
- Listen to previously dictated recordings with full audio controls
- Search for patients by worklists, MRN, or name
- Add patients to the worklist and immediately dictate jobs on the fly
- Access voice files in AbbaDox
- Pause active dictations
- Securely transfer voice files either automatically or manually